Friday, February 23, 2007

Oh Yes Wyoming!

For the past few weeks posts have been slim pickings around here on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Last year, the same was true for Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays.

What's up with that?

Let me start by addressing Friday. On Friday evening after getting home from work I like to embrace the weekend by doing nothing. Simple enough.

My reason for as of late for Wednesday and Thursday is the same as it was last year for Monday and Tuesday. On the second of the two days, I have an evening class at a nearby University. The night prior to that, I am usually trying frantically to finish up all the home work I should have already done. By the time I am done, I am usually ready to call it a day. I am getting better about starting earlier and spreading the work out over a few days, but no promises. I may lapse back into my old ways any day now.

Today was a good day. The moderate temperature started the day out nicely. Couple that with it being a Friday. I have big plans for tomorrow. Besides doing four loads of laundry, I intend to spend part of my day doing a little sandblasting out in the driveway and then painting in the garage. This next piece has been in the queue for a while and it is the last piece required before I can begin reassembling the front syspension and steering on the truck. This is quite the milestone for me and I am very excite about it. You probably can't understand this but that is ok.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Terry said...

Well, did you finish with the final piece????

Rick said...

The short answer is no. The long answer is my next post.

Love Bears All Things said...

Saw Lisa & James yesterday. They asked how the truck was coming. I told them I couldn't tell but they might follow this blog to find out. I didn't give them the address tho. Samibear