Saturday, September 18, 2004

Stop
Yes, the truck can now stop. I managed to get the drum brakes reassembeld. I will admit that changing the pads on disc brakes is nothing compared to changing the shoes on drum brakes. My neighbor helped me bleed the lines. That is definitely a two man job.

I also installed the new parking brake cable, though the parking brake is still not functional. Yet another missing part.

Next up: Either the head lights, the horn, or the brake lights.

I also pressure washed the truck. All the stuff that was growing on it is now gone. I am resisting doing any body work before the first of the year. That should give me plenty of time to get the safety issues resolved.

The weather has changed. This morning I drove the Miata to the barber shop. It was rather chilly.

No comments: