Sunday, July 03, 2005

How's the truck? Funny you should ask. I haven't mentioned it in 7 or 8 minutes.

Tuesday night I disassembed the GMC front clip. The hood has been moved upstairs into storage. The remainder will migrate up as soon as it has been cleaned good.

I am sticking with the 'down to the frame' plan. My shop has been screaming to be cleaned so storing a few parts upstairs is a good plan. As soon as I get organized, I will be removing the cab.

Live 8
I meant to watch Live 8 yesterday. I didn't get around to tuning in til the middle of the afternoon (while folding laundry). What I wanted to see I had already missed: U2 apparrently opened the show in London with some other guy singing something about a Lonely Broken Dr. Depper.

I did manage to find video on the net so I got to see it, just not on the TV.

I did get to see Pink Floyd.

I can still remember watching U2 doing Live Aid twenty years ago. I have a recording of the audio on a cassette. Twenty years. Wow.

No comments: