Monday, July 11, 2005

Where has the time gone? My four day weekend is almost over.

Friday we made the trip to Visionland. The amusement park was nice. The lines were short but it was pretty hot. Jordan will probably be big enough to ride the roller coasters next time we go. I didn't care much for the water park, however everyone else probably liked it better than the amusement park. Why? It was just too crowded.

Saturday morning I went to the car show. I only stayed til about noon. I probably only saw about 1/3 of the cars there. Again it was hot, and I forgot to put on any sun block before heading out. I saw a few of Ginger's relatives there. They had three cars in the show. It was an incredible show. Next year I will go prepared complete with sun block, water, and a large brimmed hat.

The last two days I have been worthless. I could get use to this.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Welcome to the good life. I have been worthless AND lazy for most of 35 years.

If you need any pointers on how to keep up the gig, lemme know.