Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Guess what came in the mail today.

that's right. A package from the company I ordered the Miata Roll Bar from.

Guess what was not in the package. That's right. No roll bar. The package contained what appeared to be a shiney chrome grill for a pickup truck.

For a brief moment I considered mounting it behind the seats in the Miata but then I noticed it was damaged so I guess I will be sending it back tomorrow. No kidding, it was damaged!

As I said before, perhaps this is the Miata mod that was not meant to be. When I opened the box and discovered the contents were incorrect, I wondered for just a brief second if this company was messing with me. Inconceivable? Insert wittisism regarding paranoia here.

Did I spell that right? Wittisism. It doesn't look right to me.

I took some pictures. Maybe I post them later.

Warning: Holding your breath will cause your face to turn blue.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Nope.

witticism

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/witticism

Brian the Red said...

I'm thinking this just might be some sort of sign from on high that you should get a roll bar...