Monday, April 03, 2006

Today I was asked "Are you opened to change in the future?" To which I responded, "Yes, and I have a whole ashtray full right now."

Saturday evening we watched "The Dukes of Hazzard" movie. Nice car, eh. Can't say I would recommend the movie though.

Sunday afternoon, Jordan and I went out for a bike ride. While we were out, we saw a red Acura NSX driving around. It turns out it was a different NSX, not the one belonging to Danny, the Ferrari 308 guy, but rather, the one belonging to Rich, the Viper guy. It is a really nice car. I requested a ride on an upcoming sunny afternoon.

Did I mention how cool the General Lee was in the movie? Oh yeah, something about an orange '69 Charger.

Today I signed the papers for my new '06 Dodge Charger. Tomorrow it will be delivered to me. Yeeeeehaaaaaw! Unfortunately mine won't have an 01 on the side.

And for the record, watching the movie and buying the new car in the same week was a pure coincidence.

And tomorrow the big white 1998 4x4 Dodge Pickup Quadcab with 71k miles on it is leaving the farm for the last time. Jordan is sad to see the truck leave.

1 comment:

Brian the Red said...

The Daytona R/T version comes in "go Mango"! And a cool $275 more to complete the look: http://www.buildagenerallee.com/