Thursday, April 13, 2006

My computer has been acting up so things have been quiet from this end. I ordered a replacement part over the weekend. It arrived yesterday but unfortunately I ordered the wrong part. This was not obvious to me until I had my laptop in pieces.

Today I ordered the correct part. It should be here the middle of next week.

What is this mysterious part? The hinges on the display of my laptop have lost all resistance. That that means is the display won't stand up. At all. My display is 14.1". I ordered the hinges for the 15" LCD by mistake. They are being shipped from Austin from tomorrow so I expect I will get them Tuesday or Wednesday.

Until then, I will be standing out on the front porch waiting for the package.

1 comment:

Mike said...

I could of brought them to you, if you had let me slide over the hood of the new car and climb into it through the winder