Monday, April 17, 2006

Weekend Update

Yesterday afternoon, I jumped in the Miata and headed out on what use to be a weekly exercise. The Sunday afternoon Miata ride, often to Ardmore, Alabama which often includes a stop at Sonic for a strawberry milkshake.

During the ride I noticed how much pollen was on the dash. Yuck! Time for a quick wash.

Today Jordan and I washed the car. It is now spiffy clean. Unfortunately the paint is showing its age. Perhaps it canl get a fresh paint job someday.

Charger update: Tomorrow I will have had the new car two weeks. Total mileage so far. Less than 200 miles and the majority of those were put on it Satuday. I probably put that many miles on the Miata the day I got it.

Yeah, I may exagerate just a little bit.

Saturday the charger got christen'ed with its first door ding. OUCH! I plan to get over it in the next week or so. :)

Sunday after the egg hunt was complete, I got to do a little sanding on the truck frame. It seems like it has been forever since time and weather cooperated together.

No comments: