Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Miata Mod III - Anticipating The Next Surprise

This afternoon when I arrived home, I checked the tracking number for the Not A Miata Roll Bar / Truck Grill. It was delivered today.

Next step: Call California. After four busy signals I got through to the computer which eventually directed my call to customer service.

I asked for the status of my order. After being quizzed on the damage claim again I was told a replacement was shipped to me on April 12th and I should have received it on April 19th.

Yada yada yada. I gave them the Not a Miata Roll Bar return shipment tracking number at which point they acknowledged receiving the Not a Miata Roll Bar.

The kind customer service representative promised to ship a replacement [Truck Grill] out today (It is currently 4:55 PM Pacific Time) and told me I could call back tomorrow to get a tracking number.

You can bet I will.

Did I say truck grill? I meant Miata Roll Bar.

No comments: