Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I got my new car today. Inferno Red 2006 Dodge Charger. It is not a Mazda but it still goes Zoom Zoom Zoom.

I have already had several complements and noticed several people checking it out.

Now I just need to figure out what all the buttons do.


XI. Though Shalt Not Blaspheme Thy Tivo.

This weekend the Tivo recorded the Formual 1 practice session, and qualification session, but not the actual race. Why? Because I made a mistake.

At this point it is all about having someone to blame, and that person is me. What happened? When I added Formula One to the Season Pass Manager, I put it at the bottom of the list. That means anything else was a higher priority.

Anything else turned out to be a rerun of "Neds Declassified School Survial Guide" on Nick.

From what I read I missed a good race. I also increased the priority of Formula 1. Next time it will not be pre-empted by reruns of the kids shows.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Congrats on the new ride.

But do you think it will ever be as much fun as the old 'vette?