Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I Voted!

I entered a picture of my Miata in a photo contest last month. As I mentioned before, when I win, I will get a spiffy new "Oh Yes Wyoming!" t-shirt. Imagine how I will be the envy of the neighborhood.

Go here to vote for my car. If it is not obvious which car is mine, vote for the one you like the best. Just for the record, you like the one labeled "First Picture", third row centered. It is the same picture in the right hand column of the my blog. If I win, you can borrow the shirt on Tuesdays.

I considered voting for a different picture but I thought it would be a shame to get zero votes.

4 comments:

Mike said...

I saw a friend driving her 1996 Red Miata this morning.

Did I ever tell you about the hellacious dents I put in the passenger door and fender of her pretty little red car?

10 years ago I parked a 1 ton city truck too close and when I climbed out, the wind caught the truck door and slammed it backwards into the Miata.

I almost cried when telling her about denting her brand new baby. $700 bucks work of damage. Luckily the city paid up.

I had forgotten all about it until she zoom-zoomed past me on the freeway.

The car still looks brand new, so whoever did the repairs did a good job from what I could see at 70 mph

Brian the Red said...

Some of our friends must have voted for you too, as I see you have 6 votes now. But the 'Ello Guvnah guy has a lot more friends because he has over 30 votes for his pic.

Terry said...

I see you are up to 8 votes, Wouldnt let me vote twice... I TRIED

Mike said...

OK, I am bored of voting for you. Everytime I reconnect the DSL line, it lets me vote again.

You are welcome, but I am going to start spreading the love around.