Monday, September 18, 2006

This morning I went by the tire store to get my leaking tire repaired. I went to work first thinking it would open at 8:00 am, with the plan of getting to the shop a few minutes before 7:00. When I arrived, they were already opened.

I left the car with them and walked to the bank a few blocks away to get some cash. When I got back to the shop the car was in the garage and the correct tire was off the car.

I headed back inside planning to read an old magazine while waiting for them to finish up. When I walked back in the manager asked which car I was waiting on. "The Charger" was my reply. He then proceeded to spend the next 10 minutes telling me how much he likes the new Charger, especially the red one like I have.

Oh yeah, it turns out he has a black 2006 Charger SRT-8. I think that is about 425 HP to my 345HP. When I asked him about his fuel economy he hesitated to tell me it was only about 13 MPG. He apparrently has a pretty heavy foot.

No comments: