Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Miata's odometer is in the neighborhood of 99,500 miles. It should be crossing the 100k mark within a month. At that point I think I will put it in reverse for a while.

I just spend a few minutes looking back at the early blog entries. As you are certain to recall, I started the blog at the same time I got the Miata, the first obsession among many listed here over the last couple of years.

The reason I looked back was to find the odometer reading from when I got the car. I didn't find it in my blog, but I did find a copy of the bill of sell on my computer. I also found a rather interesting photo of another red Miata.

From the bill of sale:
Purchased on March 19, 2004.
Miles on clock: 85,707

A mere 2 years and 5+ months later I have added 13,800 miles for an average of about 475 miles per month or roughly 107 miles per week. Like I said earlier, in about another month I should see the odometer roll over 100,000 miles.

No comments: