Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Parts is Parts

Saturday, after many delays, I finally got around to ordering some replacement parts for the front end suspension and steering. I ended up ordering the parts from two different companies. Classic Industries and LMC Truck. Having never ordered from either of these companies it will be interesting to see how each rank in the customer service department. If I am lucky, I won't have to talk anyone at either companies customer service department, but rather will judge them based on how quickly they shipped me the parts.

Which parts? Some ball joints, tie rods, other similar stuff.

This morning I received a notification from LMC that I had a package on the way from Kansas via UPS.

I priced this same stuff through Advanced Auto Parts, Autozone, Orielly's, and Napa. Oddly, mail order pricing had them beat. Ok, maybe it's not that odd, but it seemed that way at the time.

No comments: