Monday, September 11, 2006

Yesterday's Obsession

As I have noted in the past, many of my blog entries start out with the word 'yesterday'. Perhaps it is time to rename the blog.

Yesterday M. Schumacher won the Italian Grand Prix. And then he announced he would be retiring at the end of the season. Hate to see him go. On the flip side, Ferrari will be picking up Kimi. He should be an excellent addition to the Ferrari team. He is a good driver but so far has really had a reliable car. Imagine saying a McLaren is not a reliable car.

I have already placed my order for a ticket to the 2007 US Grand Prix at Indy.

Truck News

None really. Ok, a small bit of progress was made. I managed to get 5 components of the front end suspension sandblasted and painted. Won't be long before I have no choice but to start putting it back together. When I say it won't be long, I mean maybe sometime this decade.

No comments: