Sunday, September 17, 2006

Yesterday when I got in the Charger to take Jordan to a B-day part, a light on the dash lit up indicating one of my tires was lot. I got out of the car and looked at all four tires. They all looked ok. At each stop on my journey, I walked around the car trying to spot the low tire. It was still not obvious to me. And I was too lazy to get you the tire pressure gauge.

This afternoon when I backed the car out, the light came on again. At this point I was finally able to visually detect which tire was low. I aired the tire up and then looked for a nail, etc. And I found it.

Tomorrow I will take the car in to get the tire repaired. The leak is fairly slow. The computer detected it was low on Saturday. I didn't drive it on Friday, so I must have picked up the nail either Thursday or prior to that.

Now the thing that is driving me crazy is "where did I pick up the nail?"

1 comment:

Mike said...

"where did I pick up the nail?"

in the tire. goober.