Monday, March 12, 2007

Can we please set the clock back the way it was last week?

Mike phoned in Saturday morning to complain about the fog in Mobile. He was heading for Disney world. Mobile is only about 350 miles from Huntsville. I should have jumped in car headed to Mobile and joined him for breakfast. Not.

I am counting the days until the Miata returns home. Four, maybe three. Possibly two. Definitely not one.

Weekend update: Saturday I sprayed another coat of paint on the cross member. Better safe than sorry. Sunday I did a little spring cleaning in the garage. I swept, organized, and cleaned. I spent no less than an hour doing nothing other than cleaning my wrenches. They are greasy no more.

Even after the cleaning, the garage would still barely resemble organized chaos to the untrained eye. If you have an untrained eye, please stay out of my garage. It's for your own safety.

Anyone want to rotate the tires on the Charger for me?

3 comments:

Carol said...

An hour cleaning your wrenches? And to think that some people have to pay to learn how to reach that level of zen.

Rick said...

There is no spoon.

Terry said...

OKAY I will stay out of your garage!! now I wish I had taken those pictures... Maybe this weekend!!