Saturday, March 17, 2007

A Shiney Red Car With A Radio

The Miata came home with it's new paint job on Thursday. Red, bright and shiney. Unfortunately is was raining and by the time I got home, it needed to be washed.

We had severely nice weather the first part of the week. The rain rolled through on Thursday and brought back the cold weather. Could I please have some nice warm dry weather so that I my try out the new paint job, with the top down. Oh look. The warm weather is supposed to return on Monday.

Last night we went out to dinner at one of the local German restaurants. I had the Mediterrean Talapiea. Mmmm. Afterwards we shopped for a new sofa. So many sofas, so little time. This morning we hit the sofa trail again. The final target has still not been selected.

7 comments:

Terry said...

Is your editor MIA?? How did you little car come home Wednesday and the paint job did not make it until Thursday?????

Rick said...

I was testing you. You passed.

It all happened on Thursday.

Terry said...

Jordan thinks I am weird..... I guess I did not pass that test!!

Mike said...

Jordan is smart. Rick is not.

Terry said...

OMG, I just got the title of this post!!!

Its a CAR
Its a RED CAR
Its a SHINY RED CAR
......

Hee hee hee......

Rick said...

Right you are Terry. Now tell her what she has won.

Terry said...

Its a Shiny Red Car With A Radio!!