Monday, April 05, 2004

Monday is not a Miata day. And it was a nice day also. The car spent the day in the garage with the top down. This afternoon Briana added a new scratch to the side with the aid of her tricycle. Ouch. Good thing it is not a new car or I would still be crying.

I hear Carter's Gin road calling...

I had some trouble with my router but all is fine now. Knology's tech support was righteous as usual.

I greased up the drivers side window yesterday morning. It is faster than is was but I want more. The problem with wanting to be a perfectionist is having to accept disappointment.

Imaginary Mike's wife (Jenna) had a baby today:
Jesse Sanders is a proud big brother!
Olivia Mae Sanders was born April 5, 2004 at 5:01 am.
She weighs 8 pounds, 14 ounces and is 20 1/2 inches long.
Momma is doing fine. Daddy was last seen trying to catch a nap underneath the hospital bed...

No comments: