Sunday, April 18, 2004

Top down all weekend.

Yesterday I had to make up an excuse to go to Home Depot (in the Miata). Ended up swinging by Lowes as well. Bought some red paint and clear coat for a little experiment I am working on.

Spent a little time working on the Cherry bed again today. Finished putting the profile on the coving and top cap for the head and foot boards. Remaining work: fasten top cap, S4S the rails and attach the hardware, sand, sand, sand, and finally apply the Golden Pecan finish to match the Chest of Drawers.

The Sunday afternoon fix consisted of taking to the two lane that will become the Rideout Extension to North Memorial (behind a red Z3), then I made my way to Meridan Street, and finally to Pratt Ave and up Bankhead Parkway to Monte Sano. For the return trip I Governor's Drive, California, and Drake to the Mazda dealership. Had to get another glimpse of the Rx-8 and the turbo Miata (zoom zoom zoom).

Got a little bit of a sun burn today. I don't know anyone who burns faster than me. It has been proclaimed, "Thou salt wear sun screen when riding in the little car."

Til Tuesday!

No comments: