Sunday, April 11, 2004

Saturday started out a potentially cold and rainy day. The top was down, but the car was in the garage. My Father came to visit for the day. We all went to a neighborhood block party where the kids got to hunt eggs. Both Jordan and Brianna found a 'golden' egg.

After lunch, it cleared up and warmed up a bit. I took Dad for a quick ride up Indian Creek, across Kelly Springs, and back up Jeff Rd. I offered to let him drive but he said his knee was no longer compatable with the clutch. I think he enjoyed the ride. His observation on the tire wear was that the tires had been simply been over inflated for a period of time. Regardless, there is enough wear now that I don't feel good about driving in the rain. I will get some new tires this summer.

It was raining this morning. Top down, in garage. The rain has stopped now but it is cold. Perhaps a quick trip is in order. Be right back!

No comments: