Friday, April 30, 2004

Yesterday was another top down day.

Last night was the weekly woodworking session. I worked on the side rails for the bed. The goal was to get four mortises cut; two in each rail, one at each end. I completed two of the four. I still need to do a little cleanup work on the corners of the other two. The mortises are needed so that the bed rail hardware, when inset in the end of the rail, will be flush with the end of the rail.

We made a trip to home depot to pick up a few things. When we came back out it was raining. We stood there and looked at it raining for few seconds. Then suddenly it occurred to me that it was raining. Did I mention I left the top down and I parked way down at the other end of the row away from all the cars.

Note to self: Self, install water heater in car and use as a hot tub.

On a similar note, check out the Saunaab. This baby includes an integrated grill.

No comments: