Friday, May 21, 2004

Finished, But Not Finished Finishing


I think I will start things off a little differently today.

Last night I finished the final glue up on the cherry bed. Now for the really fun part, sanding, sanding, and more sanding. Then a little bit of Minwax golden pecan stain and a whole lot of poly.

I showed DM what remains of the finish on the chest of drawers. I plan on 'fixing' it while I am finishing the bed.

Part of last nights guild meeting involved a tour of the local home depot. We focused our attention on the 'fastener' section, specifically staples. A plethora of staples is available at your local home depot.

I bet you were amazed that I managed to start this entry without saying 'yesterday'. Doh!

This evening Jordan will don a cap and gown and graduate from kindergarten.

No comments: