Monday, May 10, 2004

I am in Orlando on Business. Fortunately we (Crabby) have a few free hours here and there. Last night we ate at UNOs (pizza). It was pretty good. The pizza of choice was sausage, onion, and jalapenos. Unfortunately, the peppers woke me up around 2:00 am and keep me up till about 5:30 am. I sure Hope I sleep better tonight.

We walked around the Disney shopping area yesterday for about an hour. I don't remember what that place is called. It is right next to pleasure island. We walked through pleasure island but nothing was really happening. It was still day light. Some guy told us it gets really crazy up there around 10:30 pm.

This morning we setup the booth and then went to a Thai restaruant for lunch. (Thai Thani) I ordered something called Double Delight. Chicken, shrimp, onions, red bell peppers, and mini corn. It was really good. I was tempted to get a red or yellow curry but after last night, I was skeerd!

Two hours at the pool this afternoon. I put on some SPF 3000000000 so that I wouldn't burn.

No comments: