Monday, May 31, 2004

Green Beans
Today was a pretty uneventful day. More t-ball.

The in-laws spent the weekend with us.

We took Jordan to O'Charley's as planned. He had the Belgium waffle. He was very surprised and excited when the folks came out and sang to him. The look on his face was priceless.

Last year I mentioned to a friend that G made really good green beans. He called the day before Thanksgiving to ask what her recipe was. Pretty much all she would say was that they were just canned green beans.

I took some crap for that for a few days. Mmmm, canned green beans.

Last night at dinner, Jim mentioned that he thought the green beans were especially good. I told him that they were just canned green beans. Then I told him the above story regarding the green beans.

Took a quick trip to HD in the Miata today. Couldn't find what I was looking for. Took the long way back home.

No comments: