Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Today was a somewhat tense day for me. I tend to put a lot of pressure on myself to get things done. I also get distracted very easily. Unfortunately my office is essentially a hallway and the community fridge and coffee pot are a few mere feet from my desk. This does not help! I have a lot to get done and a few scant weeks to do it. Time to work a few more miracles. I think perhaps this is last time I shall mention work in this blog.

I am really looking forward to tomorrow. Perhaps I shall take the long way to work. For me there is something very relaxing about driving the Miata. Especially when the navigators seat is empty. It is not just a way to get from one place to another. It is something more. I can't really explain it. You either get it or you don't

Some guy dug up part of my backyard today with a bobcat. The back patio is being extended, covered over, and screened in. It should be very nice when it is done. The mosquitoes here are terrible. (Aside: 'Mosquitoes' doesn't look like it is spelled correctly to me but the spell checker is happy.)



No comments: