Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Alabama and Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas ...
In the past I mentioned that I was geographically challenged. Well today I found this. Give it a try. My average error was 66 miles. I considered that to be pretty good considing my knowledge of the New England states. It gets easier as you get more done. Just hope you don't have to start with O Yes Wyoming. Fortunately for me I got to start with Tennesse.

Now if someone would just tell me what incedible means. That's what I get for not spell checking or proof reading.

My second try the average error was 24 miles. Let me know how you do.

4 comments:

Mike said...

First Try, 23 miles, but it took me like 30 minutes. Because I had to feed the baby. And look at the atlas.

I was rocking, until Delaware. I say it SHOULD be right in the middle of New Hampshire. That 400+ mile error killed my average. Who needs 'em?

Mike said...

Second try 16 miles. Rhode Island for a first state? Kiss my atlas!

Mike said...

And I did not REALLY use an atlas. I just have never used the word atlas four times in one day. Thought I should try. But now maybe I'll go for seven.

Brian the Red said...

94% - 8 Miles - 248 seconds

I got luck because I got a lot of perimeter states at first. Idaho in an empty west was my downfall.