Thursday, December 09, 2004

Dirty Santa
Tomorrow night we are attending one of many Christmas Parties. Like many others party go-er's we will be playing Dirty Santa. When I heard this I asked if I was going to be allowed to play. Yes, it is true, I have made adults shed tears while playing this games. Tears of laughter and actual tears of sadness. The important thing is to make certain everyone is playing by the same rules when we get started. That way I will know how to use them against others, in my favor. I think one of the gifts we are taking is a box of chocolate. Mmmm, chocolate. Perhaps I will bring that one home if nothing better comes up.

Musical Rod Caps, Part Deux
I got my shiney clean crank shaft back along with the rods and pistons. The crank was ground .010". Perhaps this weekend I will get some time to start the reassembly process again. I believe this will be the 4th time I have put the pistons back in. Hopefully the last, knock on wood.

Deux ewe no wut eye mean? What is the word that describes most of the previous words. It is knot synonym, homonym, or metonym, wright? The only thing I could find in the dictionary is soundalike.

No comments: