Thursday, December 02, 2004

I have decided to give in to good advice and take the crankshaft and piston rods in to a machine show to have them checked out. This will probably not happen til Monday, so engine re-assembly is now on hold for a few days. With that out of the way temporarily, I suppose now is a good time to yank the transmission out. No I haven't done that before either but I ain't skeerd. If I was skeerd, I would say skeerd.

Today I had to pick up Jordan after work. He was attending a birthday party at Chucky Cheese. He was having the time of his life. Tokens and tickets are what is all about. He wants to go back and Brianna, who has never been, wants to go as well. I am considering taking them Saturday for lunch. I bet the pizza is world class, cough cough.

Hi Kevin, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: