Monday, December 06, 2004

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree
The Christmas tree is going up before my very eyes. Ginger already has plenty of help from the little people so I am just staying out of the way.

Waterworld
Weather forecase - rain, rain, and more rain. I am disappointed to announce that even with all the dirt, part of my backyard is still underwater.

'72 Update
I took the crankshaft and rods/pistons to the machine shop to be checked out. I should hear back from them in a few days. They should be able to tell me why the engine was so tight.

Adult Education
I also signed up for the Auto Body class today. They allow a limited number of folks to take the class but I think I am probably in. School starts January 10.

Creg K., and Dwayne W. got signed up with me. Mack Daddy was a no show. If you have already done so, you should follow that last link.

Yep, it is still raining outside. Time to build an ark.

Oh Google, Where art thou?
I have completely disappeared from the Google search engine. It seem like not to long ago I was feeling lucky. I wonder what is up.

1701D
I stole a model train engine from Dwayne W. today under the guise of trying to fix it. Sorry Dwayne, you will probably never see it again. Good thing you don't know where I live or work. Doh!

I think it is a S gauge train. He believes it is from the 1950's. I wonder how much I will get for it on eBay.

Warp Factor 6, Engage!
Little know fact. Star Trek The Next Generation's Captain Piccard was an obsessive model railroading fan. He was heard often on the bridge saying "N-Gauge". Okay, that I was really cheesy but I will leave it for your reading enjoyment.

No comments: