Thursday, December 02, 2004

Back To School
Monday I am going to sign up for an evening class: Auto-body I. Anyone want to go with me?

What is in the CD Player?
U2: How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
In my opinion this is the best album they have put out in the last 10 years. I suspect it will stay in the CD player for at least a few more days.

Mopar or No Car
Another friend of mine has fessed up to the car craz. He got his from an Uncle. This is Dwayne W's Dodge Charger. It lives in his garage. He does not drive it. He just cranks it every now and then.
Charger

1 comment:

Mike said...

Glad to hear The new U2 is worth the hassle. I have now looked for it at 3 stores. No dice.

At this point, I usually just move on to some other band, but you have convinced me to head to better record stores, downtown.

By the way, I am sure HTDaAB is the best in 10 years, because I pretty much think everything starting with Achoo Baby was too wierd for me. AKA Crap.

It was that nekkid pic of Adam Clayton on the CD fold out that ruined it for me!