Monday, March 28, 2005

I have been spending a lot of time recently reading a the 1967-1972 Chevy Truck Forums. Lots of knowledge regarding Chevy/GMC trucks being shared there.

I have also been avidly reading the MetalMeet forum. Metal shaping is the topic here. I discovered today that there will be a weekend meet just a couple miles away in Harvest, AL in May.

When there is time leftover, I also read the AutoBody 101 forums.

Did I mention the two Miata forums?

Ok, there are three others also. They are car related also.

How in the world do I ever find the time to get anything done?

Notes on tomorrow: dentist in the morning, auto-body class in the evening. Expecting clear skys and 75 degrees. Welcome to Miataville. Sounds like a good name for a blog.

1 comment:

Brian the Red said...

Way back in the day (early 90s) Compuserve had a community called Miataville.