Sunday, March 27, 2005

Inside, Outside, Upside down

This photo was taken back in December 2004. The photo was taken inside my garage with the door open. The engine block is mounted to the engine stand. The block is shown here upside down. This photo was taken after the pistons were re-installed.

I am not certain whether this photo was taken after I re-installed them the first time, the second time, the third time, or the fouth time.

Empty Nest
All the guests have gone home. It's just the four of us now.

Weekly Status Report
I finished tapping out the holes on the exhaust manifolds today. Where are the pictures?

I finally tried out the Mig today. The first weld didn't look very good. Then I remembered I forgot to turn the gas on. The next one looked much better. Where are the pictures?

I opened the homebrew Friday afternoon. I shared the bottle with my brother-in-law and father-in-law. One 12 oz. bottle doesn't go very far. It was pretty good stuff. No pictures, sorry.

No comments: