Thursday, March 03, 2005

It has been a week since the Miata left the garage. Tuesdays have been relegated to the truck while I am taking the auto-body class. That only leaves Thursdays and weekends. Well normally, but G worked today, so it stayed home. On the bright side, and by that I mean 60 degrees, I will be in the Miata tomorrow. And hopefully the sun will stay out long enough to get a little top down time in.

Today on the way home from work I saw a very nice 1968 SWB Stepside Chevy Pickup. (The 67-68 has the slanted hood, the 69-72 does not. The 68 has side markers, the 67 does not.) It was powder blue with a white top and white bumpers. It appeared to be in very good shape.

A guy at work thinks I need to build an AC Corbra. Don't know where I would park it.

I am still waiting on the fender panel.

No comments: