Thursday, November 10, 2005

99 percent.

The world is flat like a pancake. Am I know this because once again I have been accused of falling off.

I checked on the frame today. Response: "Hope to be done by the middle of next week." My interpretation. "We don't have a clue." No surprise.

Last night by 6:30 pm I was ready to go to sleep. I ended up staying up till about 11:00. I don't think I have completely adjusted to the time change. Usually two weeks is enough. Yep, my internal clock is wound pretty tight.

John D. is coming by on Saturday. John is an old friend. We met in kindergarten. We also attended elementary school together and part of college. I wonder if he has grown up. I know I haven't.

The first three days of this week, we had 85 degree weather. Plenty of top down. Today it topped out around 65. It was chilly this morning, but the top remained down.

This week a guy from work bought a football to keep in his office. This is apparently football season. We have gone outside a couple times to throw the ball around for a few minutes. My shoulder is sore, sore, sore.

Monday night I ordered the U2 - Vertigo 2005 - Live From Chicago DVD from Amazon. It should be here in a few more days. Jordan and I are really looking forward to seeing it.

No comments: