Sunday, November 27, 2005

Vertigo 2005
Last week I got the new DVD, U2 Vertigo 2005: Live from Chicago. This is a must have for die-hard U2 fans. After watching it, I definitely wanted to go to a concert. Unfortunately U2 was in Atlanta about two weeks ago and I missed it. That is probably as close as they will come to these parts for a while.

The first thing I noticed was an old guy with long hair playing the drums. Mr. Larry Mullens who previously had been drinking from the fountain of youth is finally starting to show a little age. That's ok, the other guys are way ahead of him.

The video gave me chills a few times, and a couple of songs reminded me of past times. Almost anything from the Joshua Tree takes me back. The Unforgetable Fire also.

The concert has lots of good music. If your interested in seeing it, swing by the house and we can watch it.

Anyone know what happened to all my old concert t-shirts?

3 comments:

Robert said...

i read some of you posts and i know of past times,a few weeks ago i found a jonrnal i had wrote some time ago{8years}i have been putting it on blog, ive only put on 9 pages,..out of 600 and ill tell you reading back...takes me back.......

Robert said...

if you want to read...its ...robsworld2.com

Mike said...

Aww man, I thought he was THAT Rob.