Saturday, November 12, 2005

John, Debbie, Mathew, Timothy, and Jonathon came to visit today. We went out to Greenbrier for lunch. Hushpuppies for everybody, except Jonathon. He's only 4 months. Brianna really liked holding the baby. The kids all played on the computer. They must have been having a good time because they sure were quiet.

John brought is guitar with him. He is truely talented. He played and sang several songs for us that he has written. I could have listened to him play all afternoon.

I intended to get out in the garage and disassemble the front suspension and steering this afternoon. Jordan asked me to play on the computer with him so I did that instead. We had a good time til the game 'disconnected' us. We started two games but didn't get to finish either one.

Later in the afternoon I went for a short bike ride. The bike needs a good lube job. I think about it everytime I ride it but it is one of those things I never get around to doing. I tried to get Jordan to practice riding with no training wheels but he wasn't inclined to participate. Brianna gave it a try though. I wouldn't be surprised if she learns to ride it first. I am looking forward to them learning to ride so we can all roll around the neighborhood together.

Just saw the new video iPod on a tv commerical. Brianna said, "Look Daddy!". The iPod was playing a U2 video and Brianna recognized the song. The U2 DVD that I ordered earlier this week has not shipped yet. Hopefully it will be here by next weekend.

I am considering another Miata mod. A fleece jacket to keep in the trunk full time. Never can tell when things will get chilly.

Ginger mentioned today that one of her friends recently said "This is great weather for a convertible", to which she responded, "Rick thinks all weather is convertible weather."

1 comment:

Mike said...

Nice that your wife knows you so well.

How do you think a 68 stepside longbed would look with the top chopped off?