Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Lately I have been accused of falling off the earth. Several folks have mentioned a lack of blog activity. Well the truth is nothing notable has happened lately. At least nothing nearly as interesting as the typical exciting stuff I write about like the weather, the state of the Miata top, and this weeks efforts toward rust eradication.

While on the topic of rust I will mention that I am planning to take the truck frame to the sandblaster this Friday.

I have not recovered completely from the time change. It usually takes about two weeks. Sign my petition to do away with day light savings by leaving a comment here.

My new cell phone arrived in the mail today. The manual says it need to charge 12 hours before use. How can they expect me to not play with a new techno-toy for 12 hours.

1 comment:

Brian the Red said...

Heard this wonderful idea on Car Talk last Saturday: Daily Savings Time. (http://cartalk.com/content/read-on/2005/10.29.html)