Sunday, November 27, 2005

Wow, were did the last week go. That is not fair. I do recall that Monday and Tuesday went on forever. A better question is, where did the long weekend go?

I did not work on the truck at all. The one day that I had plenty of time, the weather did not participate. Cold rainy weather does not mix with paint very well. Perhaps next week.

We managed to eat turkey in three parts of the state this week. No more turkey please.

Last night I finished reading a book called "Truck" by John Jerome. I picked this book based on Amazon's recommendation. I had enjoyed the book "Rusty Knuckles and Busted Tractors" so... While the "Truck" topic was more on track with my current obsession than the tractor book, the author spent much of his time off topic using a lot of four letter words. No recommendation from me on this one. In case your wondering, the truck was a 1950 Dodge pickup.

No comments: