Saturday, November 19, 2005

Yesterday afternoon I smashed my finger by closing it in the Miata door.  What a klutz.  The fingernail is now an interesting shade of purple.  It is amazing how much pain can smashing a finger can cause.  Yeeeooow!  Want to see a picture?
 
I got the call Thursday afternoon that the frame was ready so at 2:00 pm on Friday I left work to retrieve the frame.  Once again I borrowed Troy's truck and his father-in-laws trailer and headed for Hazel Green.  The frame is now back home and ready to paint.  Now I just need a nice warm day to do some painting.  I have a respirator but I still plan to do the painting outside.  The forecast for tomorrow calls for a high of 62.  That is probably a little cool, but you can bet I will be watching the thermometer just in case.
 
Thanks to Billy T. for helping fetch the frame.
 

No comments: