Saturday, March 18, 2006

My sleep number is 35.

Today I test drove a few cars.

1. Audi A4
2. MazdaSpeed 6
3. Dodge Charger R/T
4. Acura TSX
5. Acura TL

I wanted to get two more in but there is only so much time in a day.

Friday afternoon G' called to tell me a local hobby shop, Hobby Town, was going out of business. Everything in the store was 50% off. I went by and picked up another F1 car for my slot car set. We now have enough cars for us all to play, er, race. The store was packed while I was there. I ran into one of my David friends while there. I had called him earlier to tell him about the sale.

2 comments:

Mike said...

My test drive list seems a little boring by comparison.

Mazda Tribute V6
Ford Escape Hybrid
Chevrolet Equinox
Mercury Mariner and Montego
Dodge Caravan
I wanted to try the Magnum, but ran out of time
Honda Element, Pilot and CRV

Mike said...

Guess I should add

AWD V6 Saturn Vue
Saturn Relay
Saturn Ion

And finally

The V6 Saturn Vue

Which happens to be the first car I test drove last week, too.