Monday, March 13, 2006

This weekend my sister Terry came to visit. The kids were ecstatic to see her.

She made the mistake of asking if I had anything that would buff out the paint on her truck fender. The truck is black. Before we started it was a nice flat black. When we were done it was a nice reflective black. Just like on TV.

I also washed the Miata this weekend. Time to take off the winter coat (of dirt).

Formula One

The F1 season has now started. I watched Friday's practice session and Saturday's qualifying. I am about half way through Sunday's race. Normally I don't watch practice and qualifying but I thought it might be interesting. This year there are more cars, twenty eight. They have swapped from a V10 to a V8. The rev to about 20k RPMs. I believe they are 2.5L. The qualification process has changed and they have droppped the single set of tires rule. Should be an interesting season.

Ferrari had the top two positions after qualifying!

No comments: