Thursday, March 23, 2006

This evening I left my truck parked in front of a coffee shop at the Target shopping center for a couple of hours. I had met some friends to go Geo-caching. That is another story.

When I got home this evening, as I pulled into the garage I noticed a bright light behind me. The bright light was my break light bulb.

Someone stole the left brake light assembly off my truck this evening. The bulb was still connected to the wiring harness hanging out of the hole where the lense goes. The light is bright and white when not covered by the red lense.

Having someone steal something from you makes you think the world is a horrible place.

I quick check of the 'net indicates I will probably be out between $75 and $150 to get a replacement assembly.

Rick is not a happy camper right now and it has nothing to do with the money.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Man that sucks.