Tuesday, March 14, 2006

This evening I began making a new cabinet. A a hanging wall cabinet to be more precise. I got the case pieces created. The face frame pieces still need to be cut to length and glued on.

This cabinet will be hung above the utility sink in the garage when it is completed.

I loaned my truck to David M. this afternoon so I got to drive around in a black Miata this evening.

I loaded my truck to David E. on Friday so I got to drive around in a Honda Pilot on Friday and Saturday.

I had the alignment done on the Pickup on Thursday. They turned the 3 month old drum and adjusted the parking brake as well. The parking brake being out of adjustment was rubbing on the drum and caused the rotor to overheat and warp.

It turns out one of my tires is not quite round. This is still a little bit of vibration at about 50 mpg. Make it stop!

No comments: