Friday, March 10, 2006

Today I loaned my pickup to one of my many friends named David. While he has the Dodge, I am driving his Honda Pilot.

After work I went to pickup the kids at school. Jordan was very pleased that David had left U2's How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb in the CD player for us to listen to.

As they were getting into the Pilot, Jordan asked if David had left us his credit card. "After all, it is only fair." I don't know where he got that idea, but I like the way he thinks.

Miata Mod
The top secret Miata mod arrived yesterday. Damaged. I suspect it will be two full weeks before I get a replacement. In the meantime I have to deal with a mess of hassle to get it replaced.

2 comments:

Brian the Red said...

Ack, its a "style" bar not a roll bar. And the safety Nazis over on Miata.net would point out how little protection that bar would provide in a roll over accident if it could withstand the minor rigors of shipping.

I'm not one of them though and I would have one of those shiny objects in my car if it 1) didn't hinder any seat travel or 2) ruin access or use of the OEM wind blocker or most importantly 3) my wife would let me.

Mike said...

Style bar, roll bar...

It only matters if you actually drive the car upside down, right?