Saturday, November 06, 2004

Nap Time
It rained this week and I have mud all over the sides of the Miata. The car really needs to be rinsed off before it is seen in public again. Besides that I have a million other things I would like to get done tomorrow before my current extended vacation ends. Perhaps I should skip it all and just take a nap.

I installed the pistons today complete with the new rings. That was tiring work. I have no idea how many times I rotated the engine on the stand or rotated the crank shaft in the block, but both take a lot of elbow grease. I bet I will be sore tomorrow while I am taking my nap.

You know what always makes a nap more enjoyable? The sound of rain outside. If it rains, I will surely park the car in the driveway and then take a nap. Perhaps the rain will wash the mud off.

Before I can take my nap, I will need to get a good nights sleep. Hopefully everyone will sleep late tomorrow. By late, I mean til 7 AM!

No comments: