Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Vertigo
Hello Hello
I'm at a place called Vertigo
It's everything I wish I didn't know
...


Don't Forget Your Towel
We saw the movie 'National Treasure' today. It was a pretty good movie but I felt certain it was inspired by the book 'The DaVinci Code'. I hear a movie version of that is in the works.

We got to see a move teaser before the feature started. It was for The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Basically it shows Earth exploding. Didn't Vogon poetry have something to do with that. G said "I thought you said the movie was about the meaning of life" to which I replied "42".

Dinner at Carrabba's. Two red Miatas in the parking lot; one tan top, one black top.

We are heading home tomorrow morning. I hope it doesn't rain all the way back.

1 comment:

Brian the Red said...

I'll see your 2 Miatas in the parking lot and raise you 139 - http://www.mr-miata.com/plog/images/biltmore.html - well just 21 reds...

Wish I'd caught you were Asheville sooner, I've got a restaurant Donna and I ate at back in May that we thought was great. It was downtown, called Tupelo Honey - http://www.tupelohoneycafe.com/ - I had Aunt Rosies Pork Loin and my mouth is still watering. :-)

Oh, yeah, Happy Anniversary!