Thursday, November 25, 2004

Thanksgiving Part I, And I Feel Fine
The miracle of Karakoe came to visit us for Thanksgiving (along with the inlaws).

Jordan, Brianna, and I sang REMs' "End of the World" without a lyric sheet. Just for fun, I looked up the lyrics afterwards. Ouch. I believe we butchered them pretty badly. I would say I knew roughly 50% of the words. And I knew several lines that weren't even part of the song. Ha!

I also did a killer job with Sting's "Moon Over Bourbon Street", acupello{sp?}. I know this to be a fact because there were four bodies in the room when I was done.

T F O Doe, Electrical.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, sometimes you just want to forget the past, to just remember no more the naive mind that once was you, but NO your friends have to give those little reminders that you were once clueless. Oh well, it is what it is.
Johnny D.