Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Happy Ground Hogs Day
Last night the front wall of the bed got a little bit of mig welding action. Not by me, but perhaps next week. The instructor needed to demo, and I just happened to have a piece that needed to be welded. How convenient.

This morning the first thing I said to Ginger was 'Happy Ground Hogs Day'. Her response was something between a snicker and evil laughter. It scared me. I knew exactly what she was thinking though: 'You can't remember our anniversary or my birthday, but somehow you remembered Grounds Hog day!'

If this is my last entry, you can probably guess why. Happy Ground Hogs Day.

Anyone want to join me this weekend for my annual Turbo Tax festival. Yep! I try to get it out of the way as soon as possible. If a refund is due it gets eFiled. If more taxes are due it will be snail mailed around the middle of April.



No comments: