Monday, February 14, 2005

I have a few pieces of sheet metal loaded in the back of the Dodge ready to go to school.

I can't recall what work I did on the truck this weekend. Oh yeah, I cleaned the transmission case. Baked on grundge. At least it was not greasy.

The new entertainment center arrived last Thursday. This weekend I removed all the electronic gadgets from the old one, moved it out of the way and moved the new entertainment center into place. Next the entertainment center got re-populated with electronics and about a half million wires. Just to be safe, I actually drew a schematic of the wiring this time before attempting to hook it all back up.

The Miata did the top drop today. WeeDowWee! Forecast for tommorrow is 75. I told Ginger I left the top down in case she needs to drive it tomorrow.

...

No comments: